- Submissions must be written in English.
- Only the PDF type of file format is acceptable as a submission.
- Authors must follow the LNCS conference proceedings guidelines (Latex | Word).
- The manuscript must not exceed 20-pages, including bibliography and appendices if any.
Committee members are not required to read the appendices, so the paper should be intelligible without them.
- Plagiarism is unacceptable. Self-plagiarism is unacceptable. Multiple submission is unacceptable.
Submissions will be rejected if found unacceptable.
- A paper submitted to ICISS-2020 cannot be under review for any other conference or journal during the time it is being considered for ICISS-2020. Furthermore, after you submit to ICISS-2020, you must await our response before submitting elsewhere. If you submit your paper to another conference or journal either before/after submission of the paper to ICISS-2020, we will reject your paper without review and will notify the other conference/journal as well. This restriction applies to identical as well as to substantially similar papers.
- Submissions can be uploaded to EasyChair website on or before July 20, 2020 (Anywhere on Earth).
- The final version of the accepted papers must be in the format required for publications in the LNCS series.
Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their papers will be presented at the conference.