Call for Papers / Demos:The promise of blockchain has captivated the imagination of philosophers, administrators, governments, businesses, academicians, economists, et al alike. We are organizing a workshop on blockchain technologies to gather the practitioners of blockchain technologies from different backgrounds to present their previously unpublished works. In this third edition of the Workshop, there will be a considerable participation from our collaborators from Griffith University, University of New South Wales, Data61 CSIRO working on blockchain technologies. We encourage students and industry practitioners to make use of this opportunity to present their works and interact with the blockchain fraternity to validate their works. Authors of the accepted papers will have a choice to indicate their preference for the venue of presentation; since this workshop is being conducted in two legs (IIT Bombay and IDRBT Hyderabad).
The best 4 accepted papers in banking domain will be shepherded to appear in the research proceedings of IDRBT (Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology). All accepted papers will appear online as a Technical Report of IIT Bombay.
Topics of interest include:
- Cryptocurrency, Cryptoassets, Cryptoeconomics
- Theory: Scalability, Performance, Protocols, Verification
- DLT Applications: FinTech, Infrastructure, Asset Management
- Industry Experiences in the use of blockchains
Submission Guidelines:The Manuscript Submissions should not exceed 8 pages in length, in IEEE CPS double-column format. Authors are requested to upload their manuscripts in PDF format to EasyChair.
For Demo Submissions, you are requested to prepare a 2-3 minute long video (at most 5 minutes) and provide its link in your submission. The write-up describing the important facets of your use-case should follow the above mentioned Manuscript Submission style. The manuscript's title must start with the word "Demo: " and should be uploaded in PDF format to EasyChair. You will be required to present your Demo during the event. At the end of the Demo Session, there will be an exchange between the researchers and practitioners regarding categorization of challenges into: research, engineering, policy et al., such that new problem statements can be formulated for all stakeholders.
Program Committee: (tentative)
- RK Shyamasundar, IIT Bombay (General Chair)
- Vishwas T Patil, IIT Bombay (Organization Co-chair)
- NV Narendra Kumar, IDRBT Hyderabad (Organization Co-chair)
- Gupta Boda, NABARD India (Co-chair, Demo track)
- Mayank Lau, DSCI India (Co-chair, Demo track)
- Umesh Belur, IIT Bombay
- Kamanashis Biswas, Griffith University
- Mohan Dhawan, IBM Research India
- Roberto Di Pietro, HBKU Qatar
- Jin Song Dong, Griffith University
- Raj Gaire, CSIRO Australia
- Sarthak Gaurav, SJSOM/IIT Bombay
- Praveen Jayachandran, IBM Research India
- Salil Kanhere, UNSW Australia
- Aniket Kate, Purdue USA
- Anish Mathuria, DAIICT Gandhinagar
- Vallipuram Muthukkumarasamy, Griffith University
- Pramod Nair, HDFC Bank India
- Surya Nepal, CSIRO Australia
- Vinod Panicker, Wipro India
- S Raghavasuresh, TCS India
- Vinay Riberio, IIT Delhi
- Sushmita Ruj, ISI Kolkata
- Sandeep Shukla, IIT Kanpur
- Virendra Singh, IIT Bombay
- Saravanan Vijayakumaran, IIT Bombay
|Submission deadline:||Dec 31, 2018 (firm deadline)|
|Acceptance notification:||Jan 15, 2019|
|Camera-ready deadline:||Jan 17, 2019|
|Registration deadline:||Jan 24, 2019|
Registration:All attendees are required to register for the event. We shall open up the registration process by Jan 10, 2019.
Register your intent to attend the event by filling up appropriate forms below:
Form 1: for IIT Bombay leg
Form 2: for IDRBT Hyderabad leg
We shall send reminders to those who have registered their intents when we open up the registration process. There will be a small registration fees.
Program:A detailed program will be provided once the notification of acceptance is sent out.
|Day 1||(Feb 04)||@Mumbai||Keynotes/Invited Talks + Workshop Papers + Demos / Open Floor Discussions (Panel)|
|Day 2||(Feb 05)||@Mumbai||Thematic Discussions (on invitation)|
|--||(Feb 06)||--||No events scheduled for this day|
|Day 3||(Feb 07)||@Hyderabad||Invited Talks + Workshop Papers + Thematic Discussions (on invitation)|